Monday, December 23, 2013

Favorite Drugstore Finds


Even though I consider myself low maintenance, as I get older I seem to use more and more products. All of my favorite skincare products in the past typically came from Sephora or Norstroms or Neimans. Now it seems I am equally happy with all things I can find on my weekly or bi-weekly trip to Target
Convenience is a huge factor for me, I get major anxiety when I start to reach the bottom of any of my favorite products.
Here is a sampling of some of my can't live without products.

I have been using Smiths Rosebud Salve $3.89 for years, I keep one in my nightstand, car, make-up bag, kitchen drawer, I have them everywhere!!! I use this for so many thing other than a great lip balm, I use it on my cuticles, dry skin patches and I love to pat some on my eyelids and crows feet to keep a dewy look all day especially in the winter.





Ok, so these Goody Spin Pins $5.89 are Amazing! During the winter months with sweaters and coats and scarfs my hair is a tangled mess, so I typically wear it up in a messy bun everyday. These Spin Pins keeps my bun secure all day.

I hate to say it but with age come age or sun spots, I use this nightly to hopefully fade my sunspots, this also gives your skin such a nice glow. Garnier Skin Renew $14.99


For all of you that know me, you know that I am addicted to eye cream, I use this in the morning and a few times during the day. Say Yes to Blueberries $16.29

My hair is so tangled when I get out of the shower, after using so many different detanglers over the years I have come back to good old Johnson's no more tangles $3.49, works great and makes my hair super soft!




I love the smell of Coconut especially in the winter, it reminds me of the beach and gets me through the cold months. Vaseline Cocoa Butter Body Oil $5.39 keeps my dry skin moisturized without being oily, and the smell of the Jergens Cocoanut Milk Crema $5.99 reminds me that with every cold wintery day we are a day closer to Summer!

Yup, more eye cream, this one I use at night! Neurtrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair $19.99

I just read about this Alba mini peel $8.99 on Refinery 29 as a Best Drugstore Beauty Buy and I agree!

Another Refinery 29 Best Drugstore Beauty buy, I have just started using this Olay CC Total Effects $17.99 and it definitely evens out my skin.


I used Cetaphil for years and while I still keep that in my skin care arsenal, I have been loving this Olay cleanser. Olay Regenerist $5.99



No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch