Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Pre-Fall Luxe List

Now you all know that I am a summer lover...and I will hang onto my cut-offs until the first frost, but I am also compiling that list of fall wants in my at times disulional head...





I know what your thinking....but there is something about this brand that I am obsessed with!
Off-White Carryover sneakers
Call me crazy but I love this bag too!

These sivler foil jeans are a MUST have...perfect for date night, a night out with the girls, and perfect for the holiday's...selling out so quickly everywhere, jump on this now!

Not sure why this Isabel Marant sweatshirt is on my want list but it is....

These shoes scream sexy...they are afterall Louboutins and would be perfect with those silver jeans...just sayin

These could just be the most perfect pair of leather pants that I have ever laid my eyes on....pair them with sneaks or heels they are perfect!

If you once lived in cowboy boots like I did you will be happy to see that the trend is back...while yes I do still have my Justin's and Larry Mahan's I'll be adding these Golden Goose to my line up...and yes as with all Golden Goose...going...going...gone, so hurry up!

Yes I'm gonna say it...I am not into anything this season from Gucci...I must prefer classic Gucci to that GuccY nonsense...this belt bag is classic Gucci done right

I am in LOVE with this utility pants from Etienne Marcel the detail is amazing!

Totally digging this Isabel Marant vest...it reminds me of and ID# shirt I had in High School that i cut the sleeves off of...does anyone remember ID#???

Looking for something different to up my handbag game and this Givenchy may be the one

You cannot go wrong with a classic blazer...this one from Veronica Beard hits all the marks

How sweet is this fair isle sweater from Loveshackfancy! I am obsessed!

Tell me what's on your fall wish list???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch