Thursday, July 12, 2018

Nordstrom Anniversary Sale


Are you a Nordstrom Card Holder??? If so the sale starts NOW!!!!
Everyone else will have to wait....wah...wah...wah.....or apply here
You guys know how much I love the Nordstrom Half Yearly right?? It's the perfect time to start to think about the dreaded back to school or stock up on your favorite products, I'm doing a little of both



Adidas Tees for my boys


Supergoop lovers rejoice! This 3 pack is $38!

Ok...I buy this EVERY year! For me RevitaLash works the best fo rme. It gives me fuller longer lashes than the other brands. This is an unbelievable value, a 2 pack for $98 reg $196 this will last me all year!


I lived in my Spanx leggings last year...like lived in them and I am loving this pair in camo!


This fleece jacket is a top seller, perfect for that college bound kid!


I know the thought of a backpack is a total buzzkill right now, but this one at $49.90 is in my cart



Trust me the western trend is gonna be huge this fall

I am loving the menwear blazer trend

Splurge                                                                      Steal




This is one of my most favorite pairs of jeans! Madewell are super comfy, fit great and won't break the bank, and will look awesome with one of those blazers!

 

Nordstrom shopper go NUTS for Wit & Wisdom Ab-solution jeans! This pair of grey ankle length jeans are super chic and are under $45!!


I could literally go on and on...but follow me on Facebook I will be posting more great pieces from the Epic Anniversary Sale daily!

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch