Monday, December 4, 2017

Teen Boy Gift Guide

Boy what a difference a year makes, last year was all nicey nice Vineyard Vines and this year well it's all Bape & Kith & Supreme. Please hold my hair back while I lose my lunch as I look at the prices....

Let's hope my kids will be distracted with some of these cool gifts that I think would make any hormonal teen boy happy ...and  I can still afford college tuition...


Call Of Duty for one kid NBA 2k18 for the other, total opposites

As you guys I'm sure already know Champion is back in a MAJOR MAJOR way and it selling out so quickly everywhere! This Champion cap and these Champion socks are
 the perfect stocking stuffers while this cool logo sweatshirt it a hot commodity, and ummmm I had practically the identical mustard colored Champion in High School!

For all of us locals...You know that great just cut smell when your kids walk out of our favorite barber Orlando's? This is what he uses, can you say stocking stuffer?

The kids all want either Beats or Apple Airpods but let's face it, the chances of them losing them are huge! These bluetooth earbuds are waterproof and sweatproof and have thousands of positive Amazon reviews and are UNDER $20!!! Score!

Please XBOX one and PS4 are enough for our house but I do hear great things about this Nintendo Switch, sorry Moms...

Another brand that is back in a big way is Fila and this bucket hat is another great stocking stuffer and perfect for that winter getaway

This North Face duffle is perfect for that teen who is off to college, that travels with sports, is going on a teen tour or is old enough to have his own cool duffle to travel with

If you follow my Facebook page you would have seen that I posted this cool new version of the classic Simon game a few weeks ago, I am obsessed and can't wait to try this!

Watch ya Mouth! Have you played this hysterical game yet? A must for every household!

I have a kid who for sure will love this bluetooth VR Headset! it fits so many different phone and gets great reviews on Amazon and is under $40!


Happy Shopping Everyone! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch