Tuesday, February 14, 2017

I'm a Mess


This is so me! I am always a little undone..

If you know me, then  you know that this entire outfit is something you would literally see me in all spring and summer!
I have to have this Levi's t-shirt, we are all a mess aren't we? Yes this is a men's shirt but it is a slim cut and I think the small will be perfect!
This Frame denim skirt with a raw hem, well it is a staple in my closet!
I have been so obsessed with these Fendi sunglasses but at $465 not willing to pull the trigger, this pair from Quay has curbed my obsession and they are just $55!
I love this Chloe crossbody  it is the perfect little summer bag.
Ok the Gucci belt, it will be mine, at some point it will be mine!!
What is it about these Adidas slides that has me swooning, I'll let you know as soon as they arrive!

What do you guys think??


6 comments:

  1. I need those glasses and Gucci belt in my life!! Those glasses are a great alternative and they don't look cheap other. Very chic. Can't wait to pick those up!
    www.flashesofdelight.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, it's a little throwback while still being totally current.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to own a ton of those skirts when I was a teen! It's so crazy how trends come back after about a decade off. It's so nostalgic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those slides look so comfy. I'd probably live in them too haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wish list items are amaze! I've been eyeing the Chloe cross body too!

    Chelsea || www.binkiesandbaubles.com

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch