Monday, November 28, 2016

Cyber Monday


Dropped the kids off at school and now sitting on the couch with my sidekick and a cup of coffee hitting the Cyber Monday sales.
Who's with me? 

I am starting at American Eagle today and stocking up on Tailgate tee's that are 25% off  and pj bottoms 40% off and sweaters 50% off


Then I'm off to Vineyard Vines for 25% off use code HOLIDAY16 of almost everything and 40% off of sale

At Forever 21 it's 21% off use code CYBER21 and this flannel and this bomber are in my cart


Banana Republic is offering 50% off and 10% back with Ebates

J Crew is offering 40% off use code MONDAY

Gap is offering 50% off use code CYBMON and 10% back with Ebates!

Old Navy is 50% off and 10% back with Ebates

Madewell is 25% off use code CYBERMONDAY

Glossier 20% off

Bandier 25% off use code CYBER25

Bloomingdales 25% off

Target 15% off

What are you buying today??

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I know! I def made a dent in my holiday list!
      xo
      jen
      effortlesseverydaystyle.com

      Delete
  2. Hi Jennifer, great round-up of sales! I like the Target extra 15% off combined with the Target RedCard 5% off deal :)

    ~Jessica | http://www.petitestylescript.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Target's sale was awesome! Got a lot of shopping done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the only thing I bought yesterday for Cyber Monday was our Christmas cards. Unfortunately, I'm such a pre-planner that by the time Black Friday and Cyber Monday roll around I'm pretty much done with our Christmas shopping, dang it, lol. But I actually do need some new pajama bottoms so that would have been good to get!

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch