Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Copy Cat

Do you have that friend that you can always count on for a book recommendation, or for that new show on Netflix. and you know that you are going to love it? I know that I am lucky enough to have that friend, I don't know how she does it but she is always in the know about the best Netflix, Amazon or Showtime shows and she reads a ton, so I almost always love her book recommendations. I feel the same about about certain Bloggers that I follow, one of them is Marlien Rentmeester from Le Catch

Are you following her? Well you should be. She is a combination of classic with a twist. I love her eye, I love the way she puts a funky shoe or bag with a classic outfit, or the way she mixes patterns. I can honestly say that I always look forward to her daily posts. On yesterday's post she posted this dress that is so reminiscent of Vita Kin, which I am obsessed with, but far less expensive. 
So Marlien I'm copying you, but totally giving you credit.
I love the top version of the dress which Marlien says that she owns and has been wearing everywhere and I intend to do the same.
Thx Marlien! xx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch