Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Is the Espadrille the new Ugg???

When people hear that I live in the Hamptons year round, the first thing they always say is "You Do!?", and then they ask about the weather, always about the weather, they seem to think it's so much colder here than the rest of Long Island or NYC in the winter. Yes last winter was rough, really rough, and winter usually has me bundled up with cabin fever dreaming of a tropical vacation, but winter so far has been kind. The temp this morning for my bus stop run was 53 degrees! At 7 am!
All of this crazy weather has my winter wardrobe all mixed up and while I should be thinking of snow boots and Uggs, I am kind of thinking that the espadrille may be the new Ugg...








Shop these pieces below

Alexandre Birman Suede Espadrille//Nili Lotan Selvage Lawn Top//Oliver Peoples Annetta Sunglasses//Rebecca Minkoff Moto Tote//Mother The Insider Crop//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch