Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Let's Chat

Do you consider yourself a savvy shopper? I write about this every year and I wonder if anyone is listening, because I know so many of my friends have not done this yet.  Almost all of my online shopping goes through Ebates. Ok I will remind you what Ebates is and why you should sign up for Ebates asap. Here's how it works sign up for Ebates, when you shop through Ebates or add their Cash Back Button to your browser, you will see how much cash back the website you are on is offering.
For instance currently Saks is running their 25% off Friends & Family sale, great right? But if you access the Saks site through Ebates you get an additional 10% back from Ebates, that is saving you an additional  10% off!! Why wouldn't you do this?
I bet you are thinking that none of the sites you shop on are affiliated with Ebates, so I mentioned Saks already, but do you shop at......
Amazon? They are currently offering 7% back
Kohls? Walmart? American Eagle? Nike 10%  back!!!! Pottery Barn? Sephora? Frontgate? Gap? Banana Republic? Intermix? Priceline?? And so many more head on over to Ebates to find a complete list of stores and sign up, trust me, when you receive your Cash back, which you receive every 3 months you will think to yourself why  didn't I do this sooner!!


If I bought these Gucci Tassel Loafers which are $595 with Ebates I would receive $60 back!

Or this Rag & Bone Parka $595 after the 25% off for Friends & Family and then using Ebates you save almost $200!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch