Monday, October 19, 2015

Comfy Mom Staple

Let's be honest here, most days you won't find me dressed in jeans and boots and that handbag. I'm not off to meetings or fittings or styling appointments, I wish I were that cool. For me it's more like PTA meetings, endless laundry and running back and forth ten times to the High School or Elementary School to drop off lunch, a sports bag or running to a game. So in all of this happy chaos you can usually find me in the comfiest thing possible. My comfy go to, without embarrassing my kids is usually a leather or leather like legging or jogger, paired with flats, boots or sneaks dressed up or down it is definitely a weekly wardrobe staple.







Shop this look here
Pants: Zara, also similar here & here/ Poncho: old similar herehere//Sneakers: Adidas Gazelle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch