Friday, March 21, 2014

Slouchy Chic

The Slouchy, Harem , Jogging, drawstring (whatever you want to call it) pant has really made it's presence known and proved it is not just a passing fad. I know some of you have stayed away from these style, but they are extremely flattering and comfortable, and there is a pair for every body type and budget.
 I'm so excited that the weather is warming and to finally break out my Ramy Brook Drawstring Pants that I will pair with my favorite Aquazuura Sandals, and a simple racer back tank like this one from Zara.



I also love all of these from...
                                                                                             AG

















         Isabel Marant                                                                                                                     
                                                                                                  Forever 21






                             
                                                              
         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch