Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rent the Runway

With the Warm weather blowing in so are all of the invitations for Spring and Summer parties. Whether it's a Sweet 16, Prom, Wedding, Bar/Bat Mitzvah, or a Fundraiser it is Party Time! 
It is also the time when we have to figure out what to wear to these events. We all want something new and trendy to wear without breaking the bank. For me this season I have multiple parties, which means multiple dresses, which means multiple fights with the Husband about my spending habits.
But, I have found the answer...
Rent the Runway, have you heard of it? Rent the Runway is a great alternative to buying a dress, you actually RENT it, this is so brilliant. 
So this is how it works, browse their incredible selection of dresses that range from BCBG  to Badgley Mischka
Rental prices range from $30 to over $350 (this is for a $3500 gown)
You can then book the dress for either a 4 day or 8 day rental
Wear your dress and then return it in a pre-paid envelope, it is that simple
Rent the Runway also offers jewelry and handbags also available to rent

BCBG Scarletta Dress, Rental $60, Retail $368


Badgley Mischka Dress Rental $70, Retail $770

Visit Renttherunway.com to learn more

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to try Rent the Runway but it has made me a bit leery. Have you tried their services yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I have not, but def plan on it, they have a very good reputation, check out their website they explain everything, I wouldn't be leery

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch