Monday, January 8, 2018

Workin Day & Night

If you follow me on Facebook I'm sure you have noticed that everyday even several times a day I have been sharing maybe even over sharing lots of different things from a cool gadget on Amazon, a ridiculously expensive pair of 1 legged jeans, or an amazing sweater.
I always said that the reason I started this blog is because, well I kinda talk to my self when going through my emails in the morning, and I wanted to share with you all of the things that I obsess over while scrolling though my emails, like when I saw this Gucci bracelet, I thought to myself yup it's a naughty purchase, but I can totally picture it on my wrist this summer...or when I came across this adorable Old Navy jumpsuit, while I would love to blog about all of these things that is just not realistic so I just love the ability of sharing things with you on Facebook that I come across on a daily. This is not to say that I won't be blogging I will, but not every thing warrants a blog post

Now I just came across these Frame jeans...and I immediately saw these as a blog post, I just love the detail on these jeans but at $250 I know it's an easy purchase for some, but totally unrealistic for many. I get it these jeans are pricey but here is a great way to maximize their wear and balance them out with more affordable pieces,without sacrificing style



Day
Sweater//Backpack//Sneaks//
Night
Top//Bag//Heel//

Did I totally babble in this post??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch