Monday, August 14, 2017

Now & Later

Hi Guys! I know I know I've been MIA lately, my sister even asked me if I was still blogging, I'm still here but I've been enjoying every minute of this fleeting summer.
And while fall is creeping closer, I have yet to really see anything that I have to have, and that's why I started this blog to share things that I love, anything else just feels forced.
With that being said....when I came across this Get off my Back sweater I automatically added it to my cart, you all know I love my graphic sweaters, and I can wear it Now with a pair of cut-offs and later with a pair of jeans like these Rag & Bones with the trend of the moment the step hem. I've been searching for a fresh new pair of sunglasses all season, but it seems like every pair is mirrored and mirrored sunglasses are just not my thing, these Carrera sunglasses are classically cool and are just what I've been searching for. Now this Gucci bucket bag well that's just my thing, the striped strap is perfect for now or later, and who doesn't need a fresh pair of kicks, last year I had to have the grey Tretorns now it's all about the navy, perfect for cut-offs or whatever the fall throws at me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch