Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Holiday Chic

Do you ever feel like getting dressed for Temple for the High Holiday's is like New York Fashion Week?
I had so many people ask me about this blouse that I wore to Temple yesterday. I had gushed over it on my Closet Flipping post from last week, and if you follow me on Facebook, I posted the blouse again after I saw that Who What Wear posted it too. Well as you can guess the $35 blouse is sold out online, so I've compiled a few similar styles


A leather skirt is a closet staple this was a great investment piece that I found at one of my favorite local stores Blue One




Shoes: Aquazzura old similar here//Skirt old:similar here and here//Blouse: H&M sold out, but I love this one from Olivia Palermo+ Chelsea28, this one from Mango, and this one from Chloe & Katie//

1 comment:

Wooden Wristwatch