Thursday, July 7, 2016

What do you think??

If you know me, you know that I am a great sale shopper. Now as much as I love a Zara sale I especially love a designer sale, it gives you a chance to build your wardrobe without breaking the bank. A few weeks ago I posted a pair of pink Manolo's that I had been pining after which were on sale for $238 from $595! This week it was a pair of Prada wedges that were on sale for $237 from $790!!!
So what I'm thinking is to feature a sale item of the week, like a PSA.
What do you all think??? Are you down with this???

Although the I have already technically featured my sale of the week I am posting 
 this See by Chloe bag which I have featured like 2 or 3 times already, I own it and absolutely love it, it is great for everyday or for a night out.
It is currently still in stock and 50% off




2 comments:

  1. I love my Scholls! I think you do too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE MY SCHOLLS I WEAR MIND ALL THE TIME, YOU LOOK VERY NICE IN YOURS

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch