Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Grad Gifts of Luxury

June is a big month, so many of my friends daughter's are graduating from High School, and are off to college. This is a fantastic group of girls, not only are they all beautiful both inside and out, but they are all super bright and sweet and funny and I just love them all so much, and I can't believe they are college bound.
What does all of this mean? It means graduation parties and of course gifts!! To me a graduation gift or any gift should be something meaningful, something classic, something they will have for years to come. My group of Girlfriends are great gift givers, we always contribute to one great gift, like last year for a friends graduating daughter a we gifted her a monogrammed Louis Vuitton passport cover, that I imagine will take her on amazing adventures!
So what do we get for these Grads this year? I like to stick with the gift of luxury and when you shop with The Real Real you won't break the bank.


1 comment:

  1. My idea of beauty is somebody that doesn't have to try too much, someone who is effortless and fresh. See the link below for more info.

    #effortless
    www.ufgop.org

    ReplyDelete

Wooden Wristwatch