Monday, May 2, 2016

Rosy Inspiration

I've been so uninspired lately.
After a while everything just looks the same to me, and while I can just force out a post, for me that  just seems too unauthentic.
Until this Sunday after dragging my friend into the city in the rain to participate in the Levi's 501day event to be styled by non other than Leandra Medine from Man Repeller, and be photographed by the amazing Phil Oh, what a fun experience! After the event, these two cooped up Hampton girls strolled around Chelsea, had lunch at Catch (so yummy), rode the simulator at the Samsung Experience and of course shopped!! We wandered into Jeffrey's and came across these inspiring blush beauties...
Don't they just scream Happy Mother's Day???

You know me, I would totally throw these on with a pair of my many 501 cut-offs, like this pair from Re/Done...a Chanel belt , I am obsessed with this Helmut Lang top , a cool clutch and maybe a cuff like this one from Celine and I am out the door....




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch