Friday, November 13, 2015

Friends & Fam

Who doesn't love a Friends & Family sale, I know I do, so I was super excited to release some of the items out of my cart at Forever 21, use code FRIENDS to receive 20% off their already fantastic prices.

Here are a few things that I've had in cart limbo....




Perfect sweater to pair with a pair of leather jeans



                  Obsessed with this distressed sweater



It's a great time to stock up on holiday gifts!





Perfect for the Dorm Room




Click on Links below or on the images for product info


Twist Front Sweater// Striped Sweatshirt// Striped Poncho// Distressed Sweater// Suede Button Down// Zip Front poncho// Over the Knee Faux Suede Boots// Plaid Scarf// Wool Fedora// Frends Taylor Headphones// Wild thing Pillow///Gypsy Warrior Pillow Case Set  //Tote & Able Relax Canteen//

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch