Friday, September 11, 2015

Frye-day

Is there a brand in your closet that is on constant repeat. A brand that you can always rely on, a brand that you always look to for comfort, for style. A brand that is classic. For me, yes it is Levi's, but it is also Frye. I rely on their classic cool styles, I rely on the integrity of the brand, I rely on their comfort, on their warmth.
While I'm certainly not ready to say good-bye to summer I am ready to start throwing on a pair of boots with shorts rather than flip flops and my Frye Reina boots are the perfect choice now with shorts.



Going forward into fall, I will be definitely adding any one of these to my collection






Veronica Strap Tall     





   Sacha OTK






I am obsessed with over the knee boots





Veronica Strap Short
And one more, I lovve these
Vicky Artisan

1 comment:

Wooden Wristwatch