Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Word on the Street

Have you heard? Word on the street is skinny jeans are officially OUT. Now, now everyone calm down, do not i repeat do not start donating all of your skinny jeans, which for me is the majority of my closet, skinny jeans will always have a place in our wardrobe but it's time for a little updating.

Straight is the new Skinny

This Cigarette Jean from Zara is my go to jean, I wear them with heels, with sneakers, with boots, day to night, they are hands down one of the most worn jeans in my closet


Old Navy has really stepped up their denim game I am loving all of these and you cannot beat the price of a pair of Old Navy jeans



Old Navy Patchwork Boyfriend// Boyfriend Skinny Patch// Boyfriend Button Fly//

Banana Republic Straight Jean


J Crew Reid Straight

I am rounding out my picks with another pair of my all time favorite jeans, yes you guessed it
Levi's 501 CT


All jeans are under $100 (well almost)

Tell me will you be giving up your skinny jeans for a straighter more updated style, leave me a comment below

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch