Saturday, December 20, 2014

New Years

Ok, so I'm hoping you all have all of your holiday shopping finished, I'm sure there are a few last minute shoppers out there, but I'm done with gift buying and onto New Year's.
My New Year's are usually spent home with friends, but I still want to look festive, when I saw these Lane Skinny jeans from Siwy, I thought these would be perfect for a chic at home celebration or a night out, I am so obsessed with the mesh cut outs!


I would pair these with a great blouse like this one, a great simple bootie like these from Vince Camuto, the detail on the jeans is enough, and a great clutch like this one, if you are on your way to a party to celebrate the New Year, I love this dress, this dress that you can actually eat in, this classic jumpsuit, or this incredible playsuit from Zimmerman





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch