Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thanksgiving Day Online Steals & Deals

I am so Thankful for so many things in my life, first and foremost my incredible family and amazing friends. I am also so Thankful for all of you who visit my blog, I am Thankful for all of  your encouragement and support from a lot of you whom I have never even met.
So I wish you all a very Happy Effortless Thanksgiving!


After we have all stuffed ourselves and the kitchen is clean and our comfy clothes are on, it's time to hit the computer for some great deals, here is a list of some great Black Friday sales, more to come on Black Friday

Nordstrom  start shopping a day early Thursday November 27

NORDSTROM - Shop Black Friday Deals from Top Brands


Zara  I can't wait for this!!
start shopping a day early Thursday Thanksgiving Day @ 8pm

Mango 


Revolve Clothing up to 75% off


Barneys up to 40% off

Planet Blue 25% off Everything

Ramy Brook 30% off sale

American Eagle 40% off

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch