Sunday, June 29, 2014

Beach Essentials

It's been a busy few weeks but school is officially Out for Summer, and this busy Hamptons Mama cannot wait to plant herself on one of our incredible beaches or by the pool. Here are some of my favorite beach essentials.

I love the beach and the sun, unfortunately it took me a long time to understand how damaging the sun is to my skin, so I am careful now to always protect it

A great Hat s always in my beach bag and this one from Tracy Watts is just perfect


I love a lightweight sunscreen that won't make my skin breakout, I am loving this new ClearySheer line from Coppertone and what says summer more than Coppertone!


So now we are protected, now let's talk beach style
I love a lightweight cover-up like this one from Tiare Hawaii, and of course the perfect bikini like this one from Acacia, I love these sunnies from Ray Ban these flip flops from Havaianas  this Beach Riot towel and this fantastic beach bag from Star Mela which I found in one of my favorite Westhampton stores Blue 1, where you can also purchase the hat...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch