Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Warm Weather Staples Under $110

I think we all have had enough of this ridiculously hard cold snowy winter! The good news is Spring is coming, it is, I promise, I think I may have even heard a bird chirping this morning.
 For me my Spring and Summer wardrobe consists of a few staples that I live in all season long. He are my go to pieces that I live in until the leaves fall from the trees and the first frost comes...
 And everything is under $110

 A great striped t-shirt, I love the button detail on the sleeve
Gap Boatneck T $26.95

I bring a denim jacket with me everywhere once the weather warms up, day or night

 A classic leather thong sandal is a must like these from Sam Edelman $65

 I say break the rules and wear white jeans all year long!
White jeans are a summer staple, we all have the white skinny jean but I love these Gap Slouchy Boyfriend Jeans  $69.95 wear them with flip flops, sneakers, heels such a versatile jean
 We all love our Havaianas $32 for running around everyday, I love a metallic they go with everything!

 A great simple summery dress for day or night this dress from Free People $108 would be cute with a belt $28 as well



 

,

 A pair of Neutral wedges for jeans, shorts or dresses these from Franco Sarto $89 are a great buy

 Of course a great pair of Cut-offs are on my list, I live in cut-offs!! Yes i know I have posted these before, but i just love them and they are $58 on Piperlime!!!!

 Racer Back Tank $17.95 from H&M to wear with anything and everything

 Bobbi Brown Beach Fragrance $70 from Sephora, summer in a bottle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch