Monday, April 7, 2014

Coachella

Ok, so here are a few of the things I will be bringing with me on my Imaginary trip to Coachella!
 Imaginary? Umm, duh, I am fully aware of the fact that I have aged out of a cool music festival like Coachella. But my former 24 year old self so would have been there, so I am currently living vicariously through her!



 Mango Dress $59.99



                               Zara Bucket Bag $99.99


Levi's 501 White Trashed Shorts $78


 














Forever 21 Kimono $27.80                                  Free People $98

Ray Ban Highstreet $160
 Zara Denim Jacket $59.90                                          Birkenstocks $129.95





                                                            Current Elliot Shortall $215
 

   














 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch