Friday, February 14, 2014

Overall Overhaul

Get ready, Overalls are back and in a huge way! Come on you know you are secretly happy that it's OK to wear Overalls again!
 I love a good pair of Overalls, I still have a pair  that I bought in the 90's, back in the day when Overalls were cool.  I notoriously broke these Overalls out a few years ago to wear to a friends for dinner one summer night, only to discover that it was not a casual low key dinner but a small dinner party!
Dinner party or just running around town there is a great pair of Overalls to suit all your needs.


Zara $79.90 
I love the straight leg on this Zara overall


Citizens of Humanity $330

Frame Denim $300

Rag and Bone leather Overalls $595


Mango $89.99
Forever 21 $32.80
These overalls from Forever 21 are so cute and a fantastic price!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch