Monday, January 20, 2014

Hippie Chic

Someplace deep inside I think I am truly a Hippie Chic, especially during the spring and summer months I tend to lean towards the bohemian styles. I love the easy laid back bohemian vibe, a little undone....






 I love an embroidered gauze top $250 like this from Calypso paired with these laid back Current Elliot jeans $238, I am constantly cutting the hems off my jeans, or cutting jeans into shorts.



I love this dress $108 and bag $138 from Free people. Free People is a automatic go to for bohemian style


Ok I am obsessed with woven belts and on my last trip to Mexico I scoured the Mexican flea markets for belts just like this woven belt from Isabel Marant E'toile $56 





I was lucky enough to receive a great authentic woven bag from a friend from Bogota, Columbia, but I equally love this Woven Bag $145 from Calypso St Barth



 

Jen's Pirate Booty Dress $158 $111                   K.Jacques Sandal $255

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wooden Wristwatch